- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Tolnix collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Tolnix with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, use the contact form, or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Tolnix may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Tolnix collects your data so that we can: serve your interests better. We do not send any unsolicited email.
- Process your order, manage your account.
- We DO NOT email you with special offers on other products and services.
If you agree, Tolnix will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Tolnix processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Tolnix securely stores any collected data at St. Louis/USA data center on servers that are state-of-the-art, independently tested and certified.
Tolnix will keep your “contact” for “the period of communications” and/or 48hrs. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by using CCleaner software.
Tolnix does NOT send any information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, though our partner companies may if you engage with them.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Tolnix from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Tolnix Group.
You will not be contacted for marketing purposes, ever!
What are your data protection rights?
Tolnix would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Tolnix for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tolnix correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tolnix to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tolnix erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Tolnix restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Tolnix’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tolnix transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Use our central contact form at Tolnix.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Tolnix uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Tolnix does not collect cookies for advertising.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Use our central contact form at Tolnix.
How to contact the appropriate authority Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Tolnix has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.